How much cash can be advanced?
Generally, up to 80% of the surplus on registration can be advanced.
To work out your surplus, you take the selling price of your house, deduct your current outstanding bond amount and any legal fees and other costs like the estate agent’s commission. This will leave you with your surplus.
- Price for your house: R800 000
- Minus your outstanding bond: R300 000
- Minus the costs*: R 20 000
- This leaves you with a surplus of : R480 000
- Maximum amount for a Bridging Finance advance (80%) : R384 000
* The costs usually include things like: Bond Registration costs, Rates and Taxes, and Estate Agent Commissions.
To get the ball rolling, just click here to apply for Bridging Finance, fill in the form, and you’re on your way to gaining quick access to your money.
“It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.” – Seneca
Cape Town, South Africa
Tel. 083 274 2642
"Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." - Franklin D. Roosevelt